Procrastination-proof your day
Author: Anel Jacobs
Study time: 1 hour 45 minutes
Procrastination … our tendency to postpone, delay or put off decisions or actions. Not because there is a logical, realistic or concrete reason for it – even though procrastinators are really good at justifying their procrastination! Procrastination always comes with a price tag – we pay the price on a professional and/or personal level. In this course we would like to help you solve your procrastination problem once and for all. To do this, we’ll follow a systematic approach (based on thorough research and proven science) that you can implement in order to beat your procrastination. Join us, and procrastination-proof your day!
Quick reference sheets
Certificate of completion
Purpose of the course
At the end of this course, you will:
• Understand what procrastination is.
• Know how to break the procrastination cycle and be able to take the necessary steps to do so.
• Understand why people procrastinate and identify your own reasons for
• Be aware of, and understand, a variety of techniques to procrastination-proof your
day – and be able to start implementing these techniques.
• Draft a personal procrastination-proofing plan to help you conquer procrastination in your personal and/or professional life
Link with SAICA Competency Framework
- Professional values and attitudes: Lifelong learning - Self-development
- Enabling and future competencies: Business acumen - Planning and organising
- Enabling and future competencies: Relational acumen - Emotional resilience & Self-management
2022 Catch-up package now available
Choose any 25 courses / webinars - you are in control!