The 2024 Annual Audit and Assurance Update for Professionals
Presenter: Juane Schreuder CA(SA)
Study time: 2 hours
Date: 18 July 2024
08:00 - 10:00
Mark your calendars for a pivotal event that promises to be a highlight on the CPD calendar of every registered auditor - "The 2024 Annual Audit and Assurance Update for Professionals." This webinar is a must-attend for auditors and related professionals seeking to stay at the forefront of their field. Delve into developments in the very latest International Standards of Auditing (ISAs) and gain insights that will elevate your audit and assurance practices to new heights.
• Stay Updated: Keep abreast of the very latest changes and updates in the world of auditing.
• Enhance Professional Competence: Elevate your skills and competencies in line with the evolving standards.
• Ensure Audit Quality: Understand the direct link between staying current on ISAs and maintaining high audit quality.
• Network and Collaborate: Connect with industry peers, share experiences, and learn from one another.
Don't miss this opportunity to fortify your knowledge, connect with industry experts, and ensure that your audit and assurance practices are aligned with the latest standards. Register now for the 2024 Annual Audit and Assurance Update – your gateway to staying ahead in the dynamic world of auditing! In completing this learning engagement, you will be developing the following professional competencies in the green section below.
1 Live event
2024 Annual Audit and Assurance Update
Link with SAICA Competency Framework
- Competencies covered in Professional values and attitudes; Enabling and future competencies and Technical competencies